ETW Online: Pitching, How to make a kick ass presentation
25.11.2020 kl. 16.30 - 18.30
Due to covid-19 we have changed the setup for this event – we work online:
- To transform a written presentation into an inspiring and successful pitch is not “a walk in the park”.
- At this event - we will work with a number of good ideas that can increase your opportunity to create a unique Pitch.
- We will work on your presentation - if you have one, and you will receive constructive feedback.
- If you don`t have a pitch, you will be introduced and be working with two important templates, so you get to the core of your presentation.
Lasse Jensen has worked with over thousands presentations for Startups and Growth Companies.
Lasse teach within all genres of Pitches, Presentation techniques and Networking. He helps daily entrepreneurs find the Core Value for the Team pitch.
In the frame of an online universe - due to covid-19, we create a setup, where we can structure your presentation based on proven methods, fun exercises and we will train and work together in plenary.
Your outcome - investing time in this event will be:
- You will be equipped to make effective Pitch presentations based on simple structures,
- You will learn to become aware of your target group / audience,
- You will understand the importance of having several different Pitch-presentations.
OUTPUT (due to covid-19 – we will be working with.)
- Tools to make clear, precise and more targeted communication
- Templates so you can talk about the essentials in your Pitch.
- Tools - to be aware of your body language and the signals you send to your audience.
- Take advantage of the hidden power of your voice
- Use improvisation, and work with storytelling
- Be aware - Don´t give the audience what they expect, give them more.
Event time: November 25 2020, 16:30 - 18:30
Location: Zoom meeting. Link is sent out to registered participants the day before the event.
Registration deadline: November 23 2020, 23:59
Sign up today!
Use the sign up form below to participate in the event.