Handbook Launch: The Palgrave Handbook of Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Entrepreneurship
Theory Building Research Programme (TBRP) most warmly invites you to the launch of the Handbook edited by Norman M. Fraser and Romeo V. Turcan.
07.02.2019 kl. 09.00 - 13.00
The Handbook launch starts with presentations by the Handbook Editors Norman M. Fraser and Romeo V. Turcan:
- Practitioner Perspective on Entrepreneurship, Dr Norman M. Fraser, Chairman at Softiron ltd and Adjunct Professor at Aalborg University
- Theorizing Entrepreneurship Landscape, Dr Romeo V. Turcan, professor of International Entrepreneurship and organization theory at Aalborg University
It continues with a panel discussion on a range of key research, practice and policy themes in the field of entrepreneurship. Three distinguished scholars and policy makers have been invited to discuss contemporary and future issues and challenges in entrepreneurship from a multidisciplinary perspective:
- The Future of Social Enterprise: A Multi-Disciplinary Perspective, Prof Siri Terjesen, Director of the AU Center for Innovation, Kogod School of Business, American University, Washington DC
- Entrepreneurial Founders, Firms and Households: A Multidisciplinary Perspective, Prof Sara Carter OBE, Associate Principal at the University of Strathclyde
- Only by Being Genuinely Local Will Globalisation - or Global Cooperation – Survive, Jeremy Lefroy, Member of UK Parliament, Chair of Parliamentary Network on WB and IMF
Academics, practitioners, policy makers, students
09:00 - 10:15 - Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Entrepreneurship: A Look Forward
Practitioner Perspective on Entrepreneurship, Dr Norman M. Fraser
Theorizing the Entrepreneurship Landscape, Prof Romeo V. Turcan
10:15 - 10.45 - Coffee break
10:45 - 12:30 - Seminar cont'd
The Future of Social Enterprise: A Multi-Disciplinary Perspective, Dr Siri Terjesen,
Entrepreneurial Founders, Firms and Households: A Multidisciplinary Perspective, Prof Sara Carter OBE
Only by Being Genuinely Local Will Globalisation or Global Cooperation Survive, Jeremy Lefroy
12:30 - 14:00 - Light lunch and networking
Registration fee and registration deadline
There is no charge but to assist with catering and managing the launch, we would be grateful if you could register your wish to attend by January 25, 2019.
Please email the launch coordinator Gabriel Hopkinson via firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend.
About the event: https://www.tbrp.aau.dk/dissemination/savvy-seminars/
Contact person: Gabriel Hopkinson via email@example.com
The launch of the Handbook is supported by: Faculty of Social Sciences, AAU; Department of Business and Management, AAU; Supporting Entrepreneurship at Aalborg University (SEA), AAU.
Department of Business and Management, Aalborg University
Auditorium 1.1008, A. C. Meyers Vænge 15 str. Copenhagen, 2450, Denmark
25.01.2019 kl. 12.00