IEEE COMPEL 2020
The twenty-first IEEE Workshop on Control and Modeling for Power Electronics, COMPEL 2020, brings together researchers, engineers and students from academia and industry for an interactive discussion on the latest advances in modeling, simulation, analysis and control of power electronic devices, circuits and systems.
09.11.2020 kl. 08.30 - 12.11.2020 kl. 16.30
COMPEL 2020 places special emphasis on Control, Stability and Reliability of Power Electronics and Systems. Workshop themes include (but are not limited to):
- Modeling and Stability: modeling of devices and components in power converters and converter-based power systems including multi-physics modeling, small- / large-signal modeling, stability and power quality analysis.
- Control of Power Electronics: novel control methods, techniques, and practical implementation.
- Power Electronics Reliability: reliability assessment techniques and methods, reliability modeling, failure mechanism and analysis, design for reliability and robustness, condition monitoring, prognostics and diagnostics.
- Power Converter Topologies: Novel converter topologies, practical implementation challenges and solutions for conventional topologies.
- Passive and active components: innovative materials, design and analysis of semiconductor components, inductors, and capacitors considering uncertainties.
- Design, Optimization and Simulation Tools: design methodologies for power electronic converters, multi-objective optimization, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL), real-time simulation and rapid prototyping.
- Emerging Applications of Power Electronics: transportation electrification, energy harvesting, IoT, and robotics, etc.
- Education & Innovation: innovative teaching methodologies for power electronics.
Further information about the workshop may be found on the IEEE COMPEL 2020 website.
Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University
November 9: Aalborg University, Pontoppidanstraede 111, 9220 Aalborg East, November 10-12: House of Music, Musikkens Plads 1, 9000 Aalborg