PhD Defence by Alfred Bordado Sköld
Alfred Bordado Sköld defends the thesis: Relationality and Finitude - A Social Ontology of Grief.
06.07.2021 kl. 15.00 - 18.00
The defence is open for both physical attendance and via Zoom.
Please note: Those wishing to physically attend the defence at AAU:
- You must have a negative Covid19-test, which is max 72 hours old (PCR-test 96 hours old)
- For attending physically, please register your participation with Hanne P.Clausen (email@example.com) no later than July 2)
Participation via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 621 1887 8681
About the thesis
This dissertation deals with the role of grief in human life. What does it mean to be grieving creatures and how do we reckon with all the losses our lives contain? Alfred Bordado Sköld argues that grief is existentially important because it mediates our relational and finite being. Read more and download thesis
- Professor Svend Brinkmann, Aalborg University
- Assistant PhD supervisor: Associate Professor Anders Petersen, Aalborg University
- Professor Jaan Valsiner (chair), Aalborg University
- Professor Kathleen M. Higgins, University of Texas
- Professor Jonathan Lear, University of Chicago
Everyone is welcome - for those wishing to participate physically, please note the requirements mentioned above.
Department of Communication and Psychology
Rendsburggade 14, room 5.125, 9000 Aalborg - or online by Zoom