When applying for an MSc programme via our application portal STADS-DANS, there are a number of important things you can do to make your application perfect. Here are some important points:
- Please merge every individual document into one file before uploading. If you have transcripts of six pages, please merge them into one file, do NOT upload them as six different files.
- If you do not have an English test, you must upload an official receipt confirming that you have registered to take a test
- An application MUST contain official academic transcripts (with a complete list of all courses you have passed and the grades you have obtained)
- Documents must be in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Only apply for programmes that are relevant to your background. Read about our MSc programmes at http://www.en.aau.dk/education/master and inform yourself of the contents of the programmes and the admission requirements before applying
- If you already have an MSc at the time of applying, you MUST indicate it
- If you will finish your BSc AFTER the time of applying, you must still upload temporary official transcripts (in English) with a list of all courses you have passed and the grades you have obtained.
- There must be an explanation of the grading system in the transcripts or diplomas you upload