Education and programmes at Aalborg University
Search for your AAU-programme
ADMITTED TO AAU?
Are you a new student admitted to Aalborg University, you cand find more information on the website for new students.
Available master programmes
Master's programmes at Aalborg University with available study places starting in September 2020 are open for applications.
Available bachelor programmes
Available study places at Bachelor programmes starting September 2020 are open for applications.
Here are the most important dates for 2020, that you should be aware of as a future student.
- January 31 September semester ends
- February 1 Study Start for certain Master’s programmes
- February 5 Open Day at Aalborg University, Campus Copenhagen
(Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes)
- February 28 Open Day at Aalborg University, Campus Aalborg (Bachelor’s programmes)
- February 29 Open Day at Aalborg University, Campus Esbjerg (Bachelor’s programmes)
- March 1 Application deadline for Master’s programmes
- March 15, 12 pm Application deadline for Bachelor’s programmes.
Read more at apply.aau.dk and optagelse.dk
- July 28 View your application status regarding bachelor admission in unistart
- June 30 February semester ends
- September 1 Study start for all Bachelor’s programmes
- September Study start for all Master’s programmes
- October 15 Application deadline for Master’s programmes
- November Open Day at Aalborg University, Campus Aalborg (Master’s programmes).
Date will be announced on kandidatdag.aau.dk/in-english
AAU - a Scandinavian university
Aalborg University is situated in Denmark, which is a part of Scandinavia.
You can study at Aalborg University in three Danish cities: Aalborg, Esbjerg and Copenhagen.