Education and programmes at Aalborg University
Make it real with AAU
Search for your Master's programmes by subject
Here are the most important dates for 2021, that you should be aware of as a future student.
- January 31 September semester ends
- February 1 Study Start for certain Master’s programmes
- February 11 Open Day at Aalborg University, Campus Copenhagen
(Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes)
- February 27 Open Day at Aalborg University, Campus Esbjerg (Bachelor’s programmes)
- March 1 Application deadline for Master’s programmes
- March 5 Open Day at Aalborg University, Campus Aalborg (Bachelor’s programmes)
- March 15, 12 pm Application deadline for Bachelor’s programmes.
Read more at apply.aau.dk and optagelse.dk
- Start of July Available study places for Master's programmes
- July 28 View your application status regarding bachelor admission in unistart
- July 28 Available study places for Bachelor's programmes
- June 30 February semester ends
- September 1 Study start for all Bachelor’s programmes
- September Study start for all Master’s programmes
- October 15 Application deadline for Master’s programmes (February intake)
- November Open Day at Aalborg University, Campus Aalborg (Master’s programmes).
Date will be announced on kandidatdag.aau.dk/in-english
AAU - a Scandinavian university
Aalborg University is situated in Denmark, which is a part of Scandinavia.
You can study at Aalborg University in three Danish cities: Aalborg, Esbjerg and Copenhagen.