- EU/EEA citizens: DKK 8,000 / EUR 1,075
- Non-EU/EEA citizens: EUR 1,260
- Cancelled 2023
The course is from the 1. semester of the Master of Problem Based Learning in Engineering and Science (MPBL) and can be followed as a single course.
The aim of this course is to support the participants in acquiring knowledge and skills about learning theories and curriculum development in order to be able to analyze and reflect on the relationship to own teaching practice.
During the course you will learn to:
- Explain similarities and differences between a minimum of two different learning theories
- Explain the relationship between PBL learning principles and learning theories
- Explain similarities and differences between a minimum of two curriculum development models.