|26525||Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology|
|26512||Applied Industrial Electronics|
Available study places
Available study places in 2020
EU/EEA citizens and non-EU/EEA citizens who are exempted from tuition payment. You must always fulfil the entry requirements.
Please note! It is not possible to apply for an available student place on the same programme you have been unenrolled by the university from.
You can apply for an available study place by sending us these documents:
- A KOT application form. Download the form in the link below.
- Documents that prove you meet the entry requirements for the programme you are applying for. Read more about necessary enclosures below.
- If you have previously attended higher education you are required to send us a list of the subjects you have passed and all ECTS (or similar) acquired. The documentation should be contained in a single PDF and should include grade sheets, exams and curriculum.
NOTE! Please be aware that any offer of enrolment confirmed in the first round will be cancelled by any offer of enrolment in the second round - regardless if you confirm or not.
get the admission area number from the list above
When filling the application form, please use the 5-digit admission area number in the list above for the programme you are applying for. The completed KOT application form must be accompanied by documentation for your admission qualifications. Please visit this page for more information on which enclosures to upload
Applying for more than one programme
It is possible to apply for a maximum of three programmes. If you are applying for two or three programmes, you do not need to fill in a priority form. Instead, please fill in section 8 on the KOT application form (Order of priority), and note the programmes you wish to apply for in prioritized order.
we need your correct email address
Please make sure that you provide us with your accurate email adress. Once we have received your application, we will communicate with you by e-mail and through our self-service system UniStart. This is also how you will know if we accept or reject your application, or if we request further documentation from you. It is your responsibility to provide us with your accurate email adress and to keep yourself informed via UniStart.
NECESSARY enclosures - bundled into a single PDF
- Your diploma (a copy) in the original language and a copy translated into English
- Grade sheets from the last 3 years of upper secondary school
- A recognized language test (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, CAE) if English CEFR level (B2 or C1) is not stated on your upper secondary diploma
- Verification form filled out by your school. Applicants from Scandinavia are not required to enclose a verification Form.
here is where to send your application
Send the completed KOT application form, along with documentation of admission qualifications to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
July 28 – August 5 2020:
Up till (and including) August 5, we consider all applications for available student places as simultaneously received. If the number of qualified applications exceeds the number of available student places by August 5, the student places are offered to applicants with the highest grade point average (GPA). The Admissions Office expects to send out application replies during weeks 33 and 34.
August 6 – August 14 2020:
If there are additional student places available during this time, you can still apply for them. They will be offered to qualified applicants on a "first come – first served" basis.
After August 14 2020:
After August 14, Aalborg University will inform about potential available student places on this page.