Personalised media, green ICT, intelligent transport systems, connected TV, mobile payment and mobile learning are some of the areas in which we work. You will explore your creative skills and develop innovative and intelligent services based on concrete user needs. You will learn theories and methods related to entrepreneurship and application of ICT in companies and organisations.
You will learn about
- Internet, communication and broadcast technologies
- Services, service architectures and platforms
- Development of user-friendly applications and services
- Advanced mobile media technologies, e.g. Google Android, HTML5 and Semantic Web
- Content management, recommender systems and personalisation
- Business development and business models
- Use of ICT in companies and organisations
- Security, privacy, legal and ethical aspects, including the use of digital identities.
The theme of the programme is “Converging media technologies”. You can choose one of the following tracks:
- Service development
- Business development
international student Robert talks about icte
See the programme's own website
On icte.aau.dk, you may read more about the programme, find out who the teachers are, see examples of student projects and hear more student testimonials.
4th best in the world
If you choose to study engineering at Aalborg University, you will be studying at one of the best universities in the world. In March 2018, our engineering programmes were named best in Europe and fourth best in the world according to a report commissioned by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).