Cyber Security is a cross-curricular master’s programme which draws on a number of research environments gathered in the cyber security research programme.
The Cyber Security educational programme equips you with the skills to handle challenges in the increasing number of cyber-attacks, which companies and institutions are facing.
Application deadline March 1st.
You will learn about
- Crisis communication
- Strategic planning and design of solutions for development, test and verification of secure systems and software
- Development of critical risk- and threats analysis
- Analysis and handling of cyber threats and prevention of attacks
- Design and upgrade of the architecture in IT-systems
- Network security and honeypots
Half of your time is spent on project work in groups according to the AAU Problem Based Learning-model. Apart from good cooperation skills, this will give you the ability to handle technical problem solving at a high level as well as the capacity to work with and manage all phases of a project. However, you are also trained to master development-, analysis- and service tasks on independent level.
Video presentation of cyber security
Study environment at cyber security
When you study Cyber Security at Aalborg University in Copenhagen, you also become part of a community;
- You have the chance to work together with companies throughout your studies as part of the semester projects. Not only does it train you in working with real-world problems, but you also get to know different companies - and they get to know you.
- We organise activities such as training days, hacking evenings and invited talks. Our community brings together students, professionals, and other people interested in cyber security.
- AAU is part of the Danish Hub for Cybersecurity, which is a Danish initiative to accelerate innovation and development within cyber security. It brings together universities, start-ups and established companies.
- You get access to campus and cyber security lab 24/7.
- We are passionate about what we do, and we take our students seriously. Therefore, each student has a personal contact person among the professors. We want to learn about your interests and goals, so we can help you achieve it.
One of the best engineering educations in the world